- West End Residences, a non -profit organization providing housing and services to homeless and formerly homeless populations seeks a dynamic and experienced individual to fill the position of Clinical Case Manager for True Colors Bronx, our non-time-limited supportive housing for formerly homeless LGBT young adults.
- The Clinical Case Manager will report directly to the site Program Director and will be responsible for providing individual and group mental health counseling as well as developing service plans for residents. Additional responsibilities include interviewing and assessing all housing applicants, and completing all necessary documentation for NY/NYIII Housing referrals.
- LCSW or Licensed Mental Health Counselor plus a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in the field required.
- Additional requirements include experience working with homeless youth and in particular an awareness and cultural sensitivity to LGBT youth issues and concerns.
- Work experience in a residential setting is preferred.
- Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter with salary requirement. Due to expected high volume of resumes, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year